- To have upright God fearing pupils and teachers.
- To have self future reliable and hard working citizens of Uganda.
- To impart cultural norms and customs among learners and use them in their life situations.
- To equip learners with the awareness about the world threatening problems and how to avoid them.
1. Living in harmony in the society and with the neighbors.
2. Respecting God and living by His commands.
3. Acquiring self reliable and job creating skills.
4. Respecting the natural environment and acknowledging its usefulness.
5. Awareness about the modern world problems.
6. Acquiring modern communication / media skills
7. Acknowledging the usefulness of cultural norms
Where we are today
Information will be upload soon.